Chygrynskiy Delighted With Barcelona Debut

Saturday, September 12, 2009

After making his debut for Barcelona, Dmytro Chygrynskiy has offered his first thoughts on the experience.

The Ukrainian centre-back was thrown straight into the starting line-up against Getafe, and he put in a commanding performance. Speaking to Sport after the game, he said, "I want to thank my team-mates and coaches, because they gave me confidence, which is very important for a player."

"I am very pleased."

Chygrynskiy then revealed that he had been involved in extensive discussions with Guardiola, continuing, "I have spoken a lot with him, and we practiced a lot of things in training, to prepare me for this."

Finally, he expressed his desire to learn Spanish as soon as possible, stating, "Everyone speaks Spanish, and I expect that I will be able to learn it."

"It is difficult now, but it is a question of time."

"For now, Pique and Toure speak to me in English, but I want to learn Spanish."


0 komentar:

Post a Comment