Ibrahimovic: I Would Have Given The Ballon d’Or

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

‘Ibracadabra’ is revelling in his time at the Camp Nou, but confessed that he is still playing with stress

Messi _ Ibrahimovic - Barcelona

Zlatan Ibrahimovic congratulated his Barcelona attacking partner, Lionel Messi for picking up the Ballon d’Or but he also remarked that every Barca star deserved the accolade.

“I would have given the award to all the players of Barcelona because it is very difficult to win the treble,” he was quoted as saying by Sport.

Ibra then went on to admit that he is still feeling the pressure following his €66 million move to the Camp Nou from Inter in the summer and he has been playing with apprehension.

“I still feel a bit stressed out, but I can grow some more and play much better than what I’m showing now.

“I have had injuries that have prevented me from being 100%, but when I can go a full month without being sidelined, everything will be better and I will feel more confident.

“When you play with the players at Barca, they are capable of creating so many scoring opportunities that you have to be really focused to finish off those chances.

“Thanks to them, everything is fine because they help me a lot every day,” he concluded.

Ibrahimovic remains the Blaugrana’s leading goalscorer with ten goals, one more than Messi but one less than Pichichi leader, David Villa.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment