Ibrahimovic commits to Barca

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has expressed his desire to stay at Barcelona, despite speculations linking him with a move to the Premiership.

The arrival of Spanish top striker David Villa fuelled rumours 'Ibra' might leave the Camp Nou. The Swedish targetman has been strongly linked with Manchester City and Chelsea.

However, Ibrahimovic insists that he has no plans to leave Barca and remains fully committed to Josep Guardiola's side for 2010/11.

"I was a Barca player when I left (to go on holiday) and I'll be a Barca player when I go back," Ibrahimovic said at a press conference to announce his return to the Sweden national team.

He added: "I have four years left on my contract."

Ibrahimovic has also taken a swipe at those who continue to report that he is poised for an imminent exit from the Catalan side.

"I want to congratulate everybody that has used my name, because it's fun to have been at Chelsea, at Manchester City, without having been there," he added.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment